Saturday, August 22, 2009

Last Of Hawaii, I Promise!

Okay, I've officially given up on keeping these posts in any kind of order. I finally made it through all 600+ pics and just decided to posts our favorites. Enjoy!


Hula dance?
I added this one in because I thought it was so funny how this stuff runs in the family. Mom sent this picture of me when I was 2 1/2 yrs old and I just couldn't keep it to myself!!
Pool time sporting her "full body armor".

Faster daddy!

Thad and Abby at the beach at Bellows AFB - right outside our cabin!
The beach at Bellows


Checking out some waterfalls

And doin' a little chicken dance!


Crazy saxophone guy at a local pizza place

Hiking around at Volcanoes Natl Park

Our little animal lover!

So sweet






We made a concerted effort to get her to NOT eat the sand. Oh, well.


Abby didn't quite make it through the entire 4 mile volcano hike.

We did actually see some big waves and take some photos of the beautiful scenery!





No comments: