Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's Raining, It's Pouring...

Some funny shots of Abby enjoying our latest episode from the Tucson "monsoon season"...

I love how it's pouring and the sun is shining in the west...makes for some incredible sunsets!!



Praying or just enjoying the shower? She's so funny...such a little person.



Abby's first experience with puddles. Look out world.


I finally got her on camera taking some steps. Please excuse the blueberry stains on her shirt! We had just finished dinner.

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen a kid do. I was telling Maggie to "lay down" so Abby could pet her and Abby laid down instead. Anytime I say "Lay down and go night, night", she stops what she's doing and puts her head down. I have no idea why. So funny.


Then she said "Just kidding! I'm not tired. I'm gonna attack the Maggie dog while she's down!"

2 comments:

Thad said...

Her little bow-legged walk is soooo hilarious!!!

Love y'all!

colebrooklyn said...

I like how Abby always looks out of the corners of her eyes like everyone is crazy. She's gotta lot o' personality. I love her, and the pics I got!! Beautiful girl. Looks like Mommy.