Friday, October 19, 2012

Time For Some Soccer!

We are so happy with how much Abby likes soccer!  She loves to dribble, pass, and shoot, but gets a little timid with the chaos when the crowd of 4 year olds collides around the ball.  We're hoping she sticks with it long enough to progress to an age group where there is more structure, i.e. positions, passing, tactics.  We're not there yet...just concentrating on making it fun!

She chose my number from my A&M days...11!!!!
 


Gig 'em!  Yes, I managed to cram my big baby belly in a 20 year old jersey.  And, yes, I still have a 20 yr old jersey.

 
In full uniform, ready for her first game!
 


Showing off her new cleats!  I had no idea pink took over soccer too.


Abby's team, The Sharks, "gettin' their minds right" for the big game!


...and they're off!


Abby learning how to throw the ball in.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: